Re: Webinar – Easily Managing Grant Burndowns and Projections Dan McNamara (09 Nov 2015 13:45 EST)

Re: Webinar – Easily Managing Grant Burndowns and Projections Dan McNamara 09 Nov 2015 13:45 EST

Quick update: for those who have Veteran's day off Wednesday, enjoy the holiday!

We've scheduled an alternate session for Thursday, Nov 12th at 2pm EST: www.smarteradmin.com/nextwebinar

Thanks,
Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan McNamara [mailto:xxxxxx@SMARTERADMIN.COM]
Sent: Monday, November 9, 2015 12:49 PM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Cc: Dan McNamara
Subject: Webinar – Easily Managing Grant Burndowns and Projections

Good afternoon everyone,

We’ve created a new free webinar based on the feedback that we have been receiving.  We think it will be tremendously helpful.

"How Much Money Do I Have??" Easily Managing Grant Burndowns and Projections - Wednesday, November 11th, 3:00-4:00 ET

Grab your spot here: www.smarteradmin.com/nextwebinar.

We’re happy to share our grant projection/burndown template to all attendees, absolutely free.

Please shoot me an email if you have any questions.  We hope to see you there!

Dan McNamara
xxxxxx@smarteradmin.com
www.smarteradmin.com

 "LISTSERV" link in the upper right corner)<br>
 A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help<br>