NSF CAREER Davis, Karen (16 Jul 2015 09:55 EST)
Re: NSF CAREER Hempowicz, Christine (16 Jul 2015 10:20 EST)
Re: NSF CAREER McWhorter,Sharon (16 Jul 2015 11:18 EST)
Re: NSF CAREER Anastasia Lenfest (16 Jul 2015 10:41 EST)
Re: NSF CAREER dougm (Doug Mounce) (16 Jul 2015 13:45 EST)
Re: NSF CAREER Michael Spires (16 Jul 2015 15:03 EST)
Re: NSF CAREER Vicki Krell (16 Jul 2015 10:46 EST)
Re: NSF CAREER Davis, Karen (16 Jul 2015 13:28 EST)
Re: NSF CAREER Ginger Phillabaum (16 Jul 2015 10:52 EST)
Re: NSF CAREER Kris Wolff (16 Jul 2015 11:12 EST)
Re: NSF CAREER Michelle M Schoenecker (16 Jul 2015 11:27 EST)
Re: NSF CAREER Mary-Ellen Fortini (16 Jul 2015 11:28 EST)

Re: NSF CAREER Michael Spires 16 Jul 2015 15:03 EST

I think you may be confusing NSF and NIH biosketches. NSF does not currently allow personal statements of any kind in biographical sketches. And even if they did, I would still want to see a specific commitment from a significant collaborator, stating that they're aware of their role(s) on the project and agreeing to fulfill them if it is funded. That they're the right person to do that particular work is not the same thing as agreeing actually to do it.

Michael Spires, M.A., M.S., CRA
Senior Proposal Analyst
Office of Contracts and Grants
Woodbury 401, 572 UCB