Re: Pivot Table Cheat Sheet Dan McNamara 23 Jun 2015 09:08 EST

Hey all,

The free webinar today at 3pm EST on How to Build Pre- and Post-Award Pivot Table Dashboards is just about filled.

We have a few spots left, but have opened up another session Thursday at 2pm EST for those who get locked out of today.

See below for links to both sessions.

Sessions:
Today at 3pm EST (may be filled when you click): www.smarteradmin.com/next-webinar

Thursday at 2pm EST: www.smarteradmin.com/next-webinar2

Looking forward to seeing you there,
Dan McNamara

xxxxxx@smarteradmin.com
www.smarteradmin.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan McNamara [mailto:xxxxxx@SmarterAdmin.com]
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 7:16 AM
To: 'xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org'
Subject: RE: Pivot Table Cheat Sheet

Hey everyone,

Hope your weekend was good and didn't go by too quickly (though it always seems to).

We've had an amazing response so far to the Pivot Table Cheat Sheet. I wanted to quickly let you know that we're hosting a recently updated and upgraded version of our Step-by-Step Pre- and Post-Award Pivot Table dashboard webinar tomorrow at 3pm EST.

We had 2 sessions of this webinar a few weeks ago but both filled up in under a day.

We'll still highlight and demo all the Pivot Table Pre- and Post-Award functionalities as last time, but we've recently bolstered our Pre- and Post-Award Dashboards and want to highlight these new tools too.

You can learn more here: www.smarteradmin.com/next-webinar.

Hope to see you there,
Dan McNamara

xxxxxx@smarteradmin.com