Pre- and Post-Award Pivot Table Dashboards Dan McNamara (03 Jun 2015 09:42 EST)
Re: Pre- and Post-Award Pivot Table Dashboards Dan McNamara (04 Jun 2015 06:41 EST)

Re: Pre- and Post-Award Pivot Table Dashboards Dan McNamara 04 Jun 2015 06:41 EST

Hi All,

Ok, so the below session has filled already, which is great. We're really excited about the webinar today.

If you missed out on registering for the webinar today, we've opened a second session of the same webinar topic that will be this coming Tuesday, June 9th at 3pm EST.

We've updated our website, so www.smarteradmin.com/next-webinar will now point you to the June 9th webinar.

See you then!
Dan McNamara

xxxxxx@smarteradmin.com
www.smarteradmin.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan McNamara [mailto:xxxxxx@SMARTERADMIN.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2015 10:42 AM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Cc: Dan McNamara
Subject: Pre- and Post-Award Pivot Table Dashboards

Good morning all,

Our free webinar tomorrow, June 4th at 3pm EST is one of our most popular: Building a powerful, presentation-ready pivot table dashboard from scratch.

We're going to show step-by-step how to build both our:
- Pre-award Pipeline/Proposal Tracking Dashboard
- Post-award PI Portfolio Dashboard

Both in under 45 minutes, so this presentation is *lean* with heavy value and no fluff.

We think you'll get value whether you're pre- or post-award and whether you're a central, departmental, or PI level admin.

If you're interested, learn more here: www.smarteradmin.com/next-webinar.

Hoping to see you there,
Dan McNamara

xxxxxx@smarteradmin.com
www.smarteradmin.com

 "LISTSERV" link in the upper right corner)

 A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help