Internal Funding for Faculty Research - Kortnay Woods (04 May 2015 10:46 EST)
Re: Internal Funding for Faculty Research - Mary-Ellen Fortini (04 May 2015 11:20 EST)
Re: Internal Funding for Faculty Research - Kris Wolff (04 May 2015 12:12 EST)
Re: Internal Funding for Faculty Research - Powell, Panda S. (04 May 2015 12:36 EST)

Re: Internal Funding for Faculty Research - Powell, Panda S. 04 May 2015 12:36 EST

Good afternoon,

Here at UNCW we have internal research funding from our office (Cahill Awards).  A researcher must apply for funding each year.  Our faculty research committee out of Faculty Senate reviews the proposals and selects the winning proposals.

Faculty must use the funds as stated in their proposal, must follow state of North Carolina guidelines and funds cannot be used for PI summer salary.

Best,

Panda

Panda S. Powell, MBA, CRA
Director of Sponsored Programs