ONR Young Investigator proposal rejected Nancy Biles (04 Mar 2015 11:31 EST)
Re: ONR Young Investigator proposal rejected Smith, Danielle (04 Mar 2015 12:32 EST)
Re: ONR Young Investigator proposal rejected Steen, Anna (04 Mar 2015 13:51 EST)
Re: ONR Young Investigator proposal rejected Theresa C Hollister (04 Mar 2015 15:26 EST)
Re: ONR Young Investigator proposal rejected Diane Mason (04 Mar 2015 12:48 EST)
Re: ONR Young Investigator proposal rejected Bowe, Peggy (04 Mar 2015 12:57 EST)
Re: ONR Young Investigator proposal rejected Diane Mason (04 Mar 2015 13:50 EST)
Re: ONR Young Investigator proposal rejected Todd C. Travis - ttravis (04 Mar 2015 13:49 EST)
Re: ONR Young Investigator proposal rejected Dubinsky,Diana L. (04 Mar 2015 15:21 EST)

Re: ONR Young Investigator proposal rejected Dubinsky,Diana L. 04 Mar 2015 15:21 EST

Nancy.  Contact Cayuse.  They helped me once when I had a similar problem with an NSF proposal.  We didn't get it in in time, but they backed me up and we got NSF to accept it a day or 2 later.

Have a wonderful day!
Diana

Diana L. Dubinsky, CPA, CRA
Senior Grants Coordinator