FW: [RESADM-L] Subaward agreement templates and OMB UG Michelle Coyne 17 Feb 2015 16:30 EST

We are attaching a copy of the 1st and 2nd page of the Notice of Grant Award to our subcontract agreement as an Attachment -- it also covers the requirement of the other data elements required, eg. date of the award, amount of the award, etc.

Thanks,
-Michelle

Michelle Coyne
Director Subcontract Unit
Health Research Incorporated
150 Broadway, Suite 560
Menands, NY 12204-2719
Phone:  518-431-1220   Fax:  518-431-1234
email:  xxxxxx@healthresearch.org
Website:  www.healthresearch.org

Please consider whether it is necessary to print this email

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org] On Behalf Of Barbara Bunge
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 3:35 PM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Subaward agreement templates and OMB UG

Dear Colleagues,

How are you incorporating the new Uniform Guidance (UG) data elements into your lower tier subaward agreements? This would be the situation when your institution receives federal flow through funds from a Pass Through Entity (PTE) and will pass a portion on to a third lower tier institution.

FDP has provided a new template for 1st tier subawards where my institution is the PTE and we have received funding directly from a federal agency. But I’m not sure how to reflect the required data elements to a 2nd tier entity.

For example, data element #1. (x) Name of Federal awarding agency, pass-through entity, and contact information for awarding official. Do you consider the awarding official to be the federal awarding official, or the awarding official at the 1st pass through entity, or the awarding official at your own institution?

 "LISTSERV" link in the upper right corner)

 A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help