Thank You! (and Commercial Offering) Chris Thompson (18 Aug 2014 09:10 EST)
Re: Thank You! (and Commercial Offering) Josh Jessen (18 Aug 2014 16:03 EST)
Re: Thank You! (and Commercial Offering) Chris Thompson (18 Aug 2014 17:50 EST)
Re: Thank You! (and Commercial Offering) Josh Jessen (19 Aug 2014 08:26 EST)
Re: Thank You! (and Commercial Offering) Ohnemus, Rebecca S. (19 Aug 2014 09:40 EST)
Re: Thank You! (and Commercial Offering) Ricky Ray (19 Aug 2014 12:18 EST)
Re: Thank You! (and Commercial Offering) Jessica Hanff (19 Aug 2014 10:21 EST)
Re: Thank You! (and Commercial Offering) J. Michael Slocum (19 Aug 2014 11:28 EST)
Re: Thank You! (and Commercial Offering) Theresa Defino (19 Aug 2014 11:38 EST)
Re: Thank You! (and Commercial Offering) Glenn Hampson (19 Aug 2014 14:19 EST)
Re: Thank You! (and Commercial Offering) Scott Niles (18 Aug 2014 17:58 EST)
Re: Thank You! (and Commercial Offering) Berry, Matt L. (19 Aug 2014 08:26 EST)

Re: Thank You! (and Commercial Offering) Scott Niles 18 Aug 2014 17:58 EST

I would call this an unfair assessment. Do you have functioning knowledge/experience with his products to make an informed assessment that it's "junk"? Chris has been a very helpful contributor on this listserv and has always offered full disclosure with respect to topics that ride the line between helpful information and promotion. Those of us at small institutions where pretty much every ERA solution is cost prohibitive are most likely interested in cost effective solutions.

Just my two cents, but there's really no need for the vitriolic tone regardless of the topic.

Scott

Sent from my Apple IIe