PD/PI v. Principal Investigator role error on AF424 RR Budget Hunter, Steve :LPH SUP-LRS (11 Mar 2014 16:26 EST)
Re: PD/PI v. Principal Investigator role error on AF424 RR Budget Mary-Ellen Fortini (11 Mar 2014 17:43 EST)
Re: PD/PI v. Principal Investigator role error on AF424 RR Budget Jonathan A Samelak (12 Mar 2014 06:22 EST)
Re: PD/PI v. Principal Investigator role error on AF424 RR Budget Carolyn Elliott-Farino (11 Mar 2014 17:46 EST)
Re: PD/PI v. Principal Investigator role error on AF424 RR Budget Cowan, Christine M. (12 Mar 2014 06:26 EST)
Re: PD/PI v. Principal Investigator role error on AF424 RR Budget Baker03, Karen (11 Mar 2014 19:48 EST)

Re: PD/PI v. Principal Investigator role error on AF424 RR Budget Baker03, Karen 11 Mar 2014 19:48 EST

Had the same thing happen on our first Forms C application. That was the error and I, too, had typed out Principal Investigator. The Grants.gov help desk explained the new format requirement (PD/PI) but I had not seen it in print anywhere.

Karen Baker
The Commonwealth Medical College