Research Supplement to Promote Diversity Bullock, Glenda (Luecke) (04 Mar 2014 15:56 EST)
Question about PeopleSoft Enterprise Grants and S2S Ted Russo (04 Mar 2014 16:03 EST)
Re: Question about PeopleSoft Enterprise Grants and S2S Key, Diana (04 Mar 2014 16:28 EST)
Re: Question about PeopleSoft Enterprise Grants and S2S Thomas Francis Kornacki (04 Mar 2014 16:49 EST)
Re: Question about PeopleSoft Enterprise Grants and S2S Chris Thompson (04 Mar 2014 17:03 EST)
Re: Question about PeopleSoft Enterprise Grants and S2S Robert Gutierrez (04 Mar 2014 17:15 EST)
Re: Question about PeopleSoft Enterprise Grants and S2S Diana L Dubinsky (05 Mar 2014 07:35 EST)

Re: Question about PeopleSoft Enterprise Grants and S2S Chris Thompson 04 Mar 2014 17:03 EST

Ted,

Your correct, PeopleSoft does not offer S2S. I'd also feel uncomfortable saying their blurb about what it does do is a little misleading. There's only a couple universities that have been able to reach that level of usage and my impression was they did a lot of the lifting. The good news is that it's a lot better than it was a couple years ago (again likely thanks to those research admin folks who bore the brunt). I'd love to hear some if their thoughts if they're willing to share?

Sent from my iPhone