Re: Effort Certification Signoff John Corcoran (25 Feb 2014 10:21 EST)
Re: Effort Certification Signoff Bonnie Kwit (25 Feb 2014 13:19 EST)
Re: Effort Certification Signoff Karen Mara (25 Feb 2014 13:27 EST)
Re: Effort Certification Signoff Chris Thompson (25 Feb 2014 13:36 EST)
Re: Effort Certification Signoff Stroud, Suzanne (25 Feb 2014 15:37 EST)
Re: Shameless plug.... (Re: [RESADM-L] Effort Certification Signoff) Carolyn Elliott-Farino (26 Feb 2014 17:51 EST)
Re: Effort Certification Signoff Lawrence Waxler (25 Feb 2014 14:03 EST)
Re: Effort Certification Signoff Chris Thompson (25 Feb 2014 15:02 EST)
Re: Effort Certification Signoff John Corcoran (25 Feb 2014 15:22 EST)
Re: Effort Certification Signoff Queen, Nancy (25 Feb 2014 15:31 EST)

Re: Effort Certification Signoff Chris Thompson 25 Feb 2014 15:02 EST

I stand corrected.  All the times I read that the or somehow missed my
gaze.  I've been talking effort reporting with so many people who have
PI's certify and supervisors sign off that I must have been reading what
I thought was there.  Thanks Larry!

-Chris