Re: CRA Study Team Rebecca Hackett (24 Feb 2014 13:27 EST)
Re: CRA Study Team Wilkinson, Judith A (24 Feb 2014 13:42 EST)

Re: CRA Study Team Wilkinson, Judith A 24 Feb 2014 13:42 EST

Can we have the CRA study team confirmation off line? Sorry just returned from trip and my email box is slammed.

Jude Wilkinson, JD
Office of Research
Fiscal Officer & Industrial Liaison
Indiana University
School of Dentistry
415 Lansing Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Ph:317.278.3290
Fx:317.274.5425
xxxxxx@iu.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org] On Behalf Of Rebecca Hackett
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2014 1:27 PM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] CRA Study Team

Good morning,
I'd be interested in joining the study group. Thank you for posting!

Thank you,
Rebecca Hackett
Assistant Director, Research Contracts & Awards The University of Notre Dame

 A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help ======================================================================

 "LISTSERV" link in the upper right corner)

 A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help