NHPRC and Indirect Gray, Barbara (11 Feb 2014 08:35 EST)
Re: NHPRC and Indirect Michael Kusiak (11 Feb 2014 10:40 EST)

Re: NHPRC and Indirect Michael Kusiak 11 Feb 2014 10:40 EST
1) The program officer is stating his preference, not a fiscal agent of the agency.

2) "prefer" becomes a de facto "must" in these cases.

3) Will the National Archives fall under A-81?  I'm just not remembering if they they fall under OMB jurisdiction.   If so, I would talk about the spirit of A-81 that doesn't put up with this.

4) Ask for a real policy.  This doesn't sound like one.   If this is the real that every other applicant gets, maybe.  But, reduction of IDC is really bad behavior.

mjk

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 11, 2014, at 7:17 AM, "Gray, Barbara" <xxxxxx@ECU.EDU> wrote:
>
> NHPRC

 "LISTSERV" link in the upper right corner)

 A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help