Time and Effort Reporting - Tolerance level Heidi Davis (22 Oct 2013 16:28 EST)
Re: Time and Effort Reporting - Tolerance level Lawrence Waxler (23 Oct 2013 15:08 EST)
Re: Time and Effort Reporting - Tolerance level Heidi Davis (31 Oct 2013 15:37 EST)

Re: Time and Effort Reporting - Tolerance level Heidi Davis 31 Oct 2013 15:37 EST

Thanks for your message, Larry (and please forgive my late reply).   We
are a pretty conservative institution, and so I appreciate the
confirmation of our research.  We are a little concerned about applying
this tolerance to exempt staff, because their duties may not be so
intermingled as they are for faculty.  We are considering defining the
tolerance level for staff as 1%.

Has anyone with a 5% tolerance policy been questioned by auditors or
otherwise faced issues concerning exempt staff?

Heidi Davis, Ph.D.

Director of Grants and Sponsored Programs

Marquette Hall 301, Campus Box 71

Loyola University New Orleans

6363 St. Charles Ave.

New Orleans, LA  70118