NSF Division Code and Program Code Danielle Smith (11 Oct 2013 08:48 EST)
Re: NSF Division Code and Program Code Ruth Tallman (11 Oct 2013 10:39 EST)
Re: NSF Division Code and Program Code James Austin (11 Oct 2013 11:39 EST)
Re: NSF Division Code and Program Code Ruth Tallman (11 Oct 2013 12:34 EST)
Re: NSF Division Code and Program Code Betcher, Gina I (11 Oct 2013 13:33 EST)
Re: NSF Division Code and Program Code James Austin (11 Oct 2013 14:50 EST)

Re: NSF Division Code and Program Code James Austin 11 Oct 2013 14:50 EST

Try this:

http://web.archive.org/web/20130810155347/http://www.nsf.gov/funding/azinde
x.jsp?start=A

Make sure you paste in the whole URL.