Assistant Director of Post Award Services Garcia, Sandra (04 Oct 2013 15:53 EST)
Re: Anyone have a PDF of NSF's 2009 report on Qualitative Research? Calkins, Lenora D. (07 Oct 2013 10:24 EST)
Re: Anyone have a PDF of NSF's 2009 report on Qualitative Research? Meyer, Diane M [E R I] (07 Oct 2013 11:23 EST)
Re: Anyone have a PDF of NSF's 2009 report on Qualitative Research? James Austin (07 Oct 2013 11:32 EST)

Re: Anyone have a PDF of NSF's 2009 report on Qualitative Research? James Austin 07 Oct 2013 11:32 EST

It works. But sometimes emails break links in two (or more) parts, and you
have to make sure you're clicking on the whole link, or pasting the whole
link into the browser. What I do is, copy and paste into a text editor and
backspace to remove any linefeeds. Then, select all and paste it into your
browser.

You'll also need to scroll down to see the text.

Jim