Funding Search Tool Maria Montoro Edwards (01 Oct 2013 08:02 EST)
Re: Funding Search Tool Kristen Wolff (01 Oct 2013 10:45 EST)

Re: Funding Search Tool Kristen Wolff 01 Oct 2013 10:45 EST

We recently subscribed to Grant Forward and it's been very well received by
the faculty. They've found it easy to use and helpful.

Kris Wolff, MA, CRA
Manager, Office of Sponsored Programs
718-817-4086
http://www.fordham.edu/osp

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List
[mailto:xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org] On Behalf Of Maria Montoro
Edwards
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 9:02 AM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Funding Search Tool

Good morning,

We recently canceled our subscription to Pivot. It is a wonderful tool but
simply too expensive for an institution our size. We are looking at Grant
Forward and  GrantSelect. Can anyone offer an opinion on one or the other?

Many thanks,

Maria

--
Maria Montoro Edwards, PhD, CRA
Assistant Vice President for Research and Sponsored Programs Marywood

 "LISTSERV" link in the upper right corner)

 A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help