Joint Italy / U.S. Research Project - Help ... Karen Catanese (12 Sep 2013 17:44 EST)
Re: Joint Italy / U.S. Research Project - Help ... Betcher, Gina I (12 Sep 2013 19:21 EST)
Re: Joint Italy / U.S. Research Project - Help ... Betcher, Gina I (12 Sep 2013 19:38 EST)
Re: Joint Italy / U.S. Research Project - Help ... Karen Catanese (13 Sep 2013 14:47 EST)
Re: Joint Italy / U.S. Research Project - Help ... Betcher, Gina I (13 Sep 2013 17:03 EST)
Re: Joint Italy / U.S. Research Project - Help ... Marisa Steffers (12 Sep 2013 21:17 EST)

Re: Joint Italy / U.S. Research Project - Help ... Marisa Steffers 12 Sep 2013 21:17 EST

perhaps you can send the link to the rfa--or "call for proposals"---I looked and couldn't find it...from the title  though, I'm thinking perhaps Fulbright?

marisa
From: Research Administration List [xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org] On Behalf Of Karen Catanese [xxxxxx@CHORI.ORG]
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 6:44 PM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Joint Italy / U.S. Research Project - Help ...

Hello,

We have a PI who wants to submit a proposal with a collaborator from Italy.
The collaborator forwarded a "Call for Proposals for Joint Research Projects as Part of Science and Technology Cooperation between Italy and the United States of America for the Years 2014-15".

The "Call for Proposals" states that "… the counterpart USA institutions will be expected to obtain support for the joint project from their usual U.S. Government funding sources."

Does anyone have experience with this type of funding?
If so, would you be able to suggest how we would find an FOA that would be compatible with the Italy Call for Proposals or what we should be looking for?

So far we're completely stumped.

Thanks very much,
Karen

Karen Catanese
Sponsored Programs Administrator
Children's Hospital Oakland Research Institute
5700 Martin Luther King Jr. Way
Oakland, CA 94609-1673

(510) 450-7606
(510) 450-7930
xxxxxx@chori.org<mailto:xxxxxx@chori.org>
http://www.chori.org/About_CHORI/Sponsored_Programs/SPO_overview.html

====================================================================== Instructions on how to use the RESADM-L Mailing List, including subscription information and a web-searchable archive, are available via our web site at http://www.healthresearch.org (click on the "LISTSERV" link in the upper right corner)

A link directly to helpful tips: http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help ======================================================================

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from printing,
copying, forwarding, saving, or otherwise using or relying upon them in
any manner.  Please notify the sender immediately if you have received
this message by mistake and delete it from your system.