SBIR Lynn, Emily (17 Jul 2013 10:55 EST)
Re: SBIR Nadler, Elsa (17 Jul 2013 12:15 EST)
Re: SBIR Christine M. Bothe (17 Jul 2013 12:50 EST)
Re: SBIR Thurston, Jeffrey (17 Jul 2013 12:59 EST)
Re: SBIR Schioler, Lise (17 Jul 2013 13:12 EST)
Re: SBIR Caroline Leopold (17 Jul 2013 14:53 EST)
Re: SBIR Mary-Ellen Fortini (14 Sep 2015 16:23 EST)
Re: SBIR Lynn, Emily (17 Jul 2013 13:07 EST)

Re: SBIR Schioler, Lise 17 Jul 2013 13:12 EST

One of the requirements of SBIR is that the Small Business) PI must be employed at least 51% by the SB.

For STTR, the PI can be from the research institution depending on the agency - so double check.

In either case, the proposal  must be submitted by the SB.

Lise
----
Liselotte Schioler, Sc.D.
Director, Research Program Development