summer tuition & fees Linda Georgiev (28 Jun 2013 10:19 EST)
Re: summer tuition & fees James W. Lapin (28 Jun 2013 12:07 EST)
Re: summer tuition & fees Kathy Scheibel (28 Jun 2013 13:11 EST)

Re: summer tuition & fees James W. Lapin 28 Jun 2013 12:07 EST

We include our Summer Computer fee ($185) on Sponsored Projects.

James W. Lapin
DBMI
622 W 168th St.
VC 5-554