Pre-award subaward documentation Cindy Fuqua (17 May 2013 09:27 EST)
Re: Pre-award subaward documentation Farnsworth, Franci (17 May 2013 09:53 EST)
Re: Pre-award subaward documentation Smith, Debbie L (17 May 2013 11:00 EST)

Re: Pre-award subaward documentation Farnsworth, Franci 17 May 2013 09:53 EST

As a small institution, we generally accept whatever a larger institution wants to use but we look for AOR commitment to:
- budget and scope of work for sub
- prime project sponsor, title and dates
- "enter into appropriate agreements" and comply with all sponsor policies
- standard debt, debarment etc assurance
- for NSF or PHS, the appropriate FCOI language

Increasingly our primes are using a standardized form (FDP maybe?) - we've now seen similar forms from Yale, UVM, Univ Alaska and maybe other primes.    We will probably consider requiring this form in the future.

I tried to attach a sample but list rejected the email.

Franci

FRANCES VINAL FARNSWORTH
COORDINATOR OF SPONSORED RESEARCH
DAVIS FAMILY LIBRARY 223
MIDDLEBURY COLLEGE
MIDDLEBURY, VT 05753

TEL:  802-443-5889
EMAIL:  xxxxxx@MIDDLEBURY.EDU
HTTP://WWW.MIDDLEBURY.EDU/OFFICES/SUPPORT/GRANTS