SAM.GOV Laura Kubec (08 Apr 2013 11:46 EST)
Re: SAM.GOV Maggie Griscavage (08 Apr 2013 12:55 EST)
Re: SAM.GOV Wagoner, Sherrie L (08 Apr 2013 16:07 EST)
Re: SAM.GOV Giammarco, Victoria (08 Apr 2013 19:06 EST)
Re: SAM.GOV Thomas Francis Kornacki (10 Apr 2013 16:02 EST)
Re: SAM.GOV Athey, Rochelle R [VPRED] (10 Apr 2013 16:18 EST)
Re: SAM.GOV Corey Burger (10 Apr 2013 16:47 EST)

Re: SAM.GOV Athey, Rochelle R [VPRED] 10 Apr 2013 16:18 EST

Haven't had that experience yet; trying to avoid it by updating early but still can't seem to get our registration accepted by SAM.

We're zero for two.  We followed the updating process as required by SAM (no jumping around between sections) and yet still, we have DLA contacting us about our CAGE code and a name change.  I suspect this is occurring because there is some mismatch between what DLA has on file (in their dataset) concerning the name associated with the CAGE code and what SAM provided.  There has been no name change recently - we did one more than a year ago though and I am beginning to wonder if that data didn't make it somewhere it needed to be in this conversion to SAM.  We did our last successful CCR update after the name change though.

I am quite frustrated with SAM.  I'll let you all know what DLA says about our CAGE code.

Rochelle R. Athey, CRA
Director
Office of Sponsored Programs Administration
Iowa State University
1138 Pearson Hall
Ames Iowa 50011-2207
Phone:  515-294-7723