Looking for SRO File Tracking Solutions Shapiro, Steve (12 Feb 2013 19:13 EST)
Re: Looking for SRO File Tracking Solutions Allyson Lysaght (13 Feb 2013 09:07 EST)
Re: Looking for SRO File Tracking Solutions Key, Diana (13 Feb 2013 09:26 EST)
Re: Looking for SRO File Tracking Solutions Lawrence Waxler (13 Feb 2013 09:52 EST)
Re: Looking for SRO File Tracking Solutions Chris Thompson (13 Feb 2013 10:05 EST)
Re: Looking for SRO File Tracking Solutions Davis, Karen (13 Feb 2013 10:34 EST)
Re: Looking for SRO File Tracking Solutions Lawrence Waxler (13 Feb 2013 10:43 EST)
Re: Looking for SRO File Tracking Solutions Chris Thompson (13 Feb 2013 10:02 EST)
Re: Looking for SRO File Tracking Solutions Key, Diana (13 Feb 2013 10:26 EST)

Re: Looking for SRO File Tracking Solutions Davis, Karen 13 Feb 2013 10:34 EST

Larry -- we are actually in the process of implementing ImageNow on our campus.  Any tips you might have for things we may not have considered or ways to make the implementation process go smoothly would be appreciated.  You can email me directly if you prefer -- xxxxxx@wichita.edu -- thank you!!  Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org] On Behalf Of Chris Thompson
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 9:06 AM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] Looking for SRO File Tracking Solutions

Larry,

Same question as I had for DIane, what was the cost of the system and in this case how much time did it take to get it up and running?  We get asked questions like this all the time so like to be able to advise people with the most up to date information.  I also assume others reading this would love to know.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Thompson
Moderas