Review of annual performance reports Amy Velasco (07 Feb 2013 19:54 EST)
Re: Review of annual performance reports Nary, Roberta (08 Feb 2013 09:51 EST)
Re: Review of annual performance reports Athey, Rochelle R [VPRED] (08 Feb 2013 12:57 EST)

Re: Review of annual performance reports Nary, Roberta 08 Feb 2013 09:51 EST

Hi Amy,

My office does not conduct reviews of the content of annual performance reports.

Roberta

________________________________
From: Research Administration List [xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org] on behalf of Amy Velasco [xxxxxx@LAVERNE.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 7:54 PM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Review of annual performance reports

Good afternoon-
Recently, the responsibility for reviewing the content of the annual performance reports for the grants has fallen to my office, and I’ve been asked to provide a description of what criteria I’m using to conduct the review.

I’m interested to know if your office is required to conduct these types of reviews, and if so, what criteria do you use when you review.

Thank so much for your help,
-Amy

Amy Velasco
Director, Office of Sponsored Research
University of La Verne
1950 Third Street
La Verne, CA 91750
(909) 593-3511, ext. 4772
http://www.laverne.edu/

Confidential Note
The information in this email and all attachments are confidential information only for use of the individual or entity addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copy of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify me via telephone. Thank you.

====================================================================== Instructions on how to use the RESADM-L Mailing List, including subscription information and a web-searchable archive, are available via our web site at http://www.healthresearch.org (click on the "LISTSERV" link in the upper right corner)

A link directly to helpful tips: http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help ======================================================================

dispose of the e-mail.