Gifts Gloria Greene (27 Nov 2012 09:20 EST)
Re: Gifts Donna Berger (27 Nov 2012 10:00 EST)
Re: Gifts Karen Mara (27 Nov 2012 10:52 EST)

Re: Gifts Donna Berger 27 Nov 2012 10:00 EST

Gloria,

No, our offices of advancement processes gifts.

Donna Berger, Ph.D.
Coordinator, Academic Grants
Marist College
Phone: 845-575-3670

From:	Gloria Greene <xxxxxx@UAH.EDU>
To:	xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org,
Date:	11/27/2012 09:22 AM
Subject:	[RESADM-L] Gifts
Sent by:	Research Administration List
 <xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org>

Are gifts handled through your Sponsored Programs Office?  If they are what
is the rationale?

I appreciate any feedback you guys can provide between now and Thursday
morning.

Please feel free to contact me off-list if you wish.  My email address is
xxxxxx@uah.edu.

Thank you

Gloria W. Greene, MA, CRA
UAHuntsville
Director, Sponsored Programs
SRA-AL Chapter, President
301 Sparkman Drive, VBRH E26
Huntsville, AL 35899
Voice: (256) 824-2657
Fax: (256) 824-6677
Email: xxxxxx@uah.edu
http://resadmin.uah.edu/resadminweb/

"The person who knows 'how' will always have a job. The person who knows
'why' will always be his boss."-- Diane Ravitch

in the upper right corner)

A link directly to helpful tips: http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help
 "LISTSERV" link in the upper right corner)

 A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help