Fw: FYI: The Effort Report generated for Cunningham, Courtney, dated from 09/01/2012 to 09/30/2012 has been certified. Charlotte Johnson 12 Oct 2012 13:30 EST

Charlotte
Charlotte A. Johnson
Director, Office of Sponsored Programs I  Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Inc.
133 Brookline Ave., 5th Floor, Boston, MA 02215
Telephone:  617/509-9929 I  Fax:  617/509-9859
www.harvardpilgrim.org/providers (research and teaching)
----- Forwarded by Charlotte Johnson/CORP/HPHC on 10/12/2012 02:30 PM -----

From:	Workflow Mailer <xxxxxx@hphc.org>
To:	"Johnson, Charlotte" <xxxxxx@harvardpilgrim.org>
Date:	10/12/2012 02:23 PM
Subject:	FYI: The Effort Report generated for Cunningham, Courtney, dated from 09/01/2012 to
 09/30/2012 has been certified.

 Johnson, Charlotte
  Sent

 10/12/2012 14:23:36
  ID

 20131541

The Effort Report generated for Cunningham, Courtney, dated from 09/01/2012 to 09/30/2012 has been
certified.
DETAILS OF EFFORT REPORT:
EMPLOYEE: Cunningham, Courtney
EFFORT REPORT ID: 90897
PERIOD: 09/01/2012 to 09/30/2012
CERTIFIED BY: Cunningham, Courtney Erin

Effort Line Details
| Project # | Award #  |      Project Name       |   Expenditure Type    | Distribution %  |
|PH000438A  |AH000438  |Childhood Obesity        |Professional Semi Admin|100              |
|           |          |Research                 |                       |                 |

NOTES: (See attached file: Notification Detail.html)

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be privileged and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message without saving, copying or disclosing it.  Thank you.

 "LISTSERV" link in the upper right corner)

 A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help