CRA Exam Review Flash Cards Troy Boni 15 Aug 2012 14:09 EST

Hello,
I have been meaning to do this for a while. I used an online study site
called Quizlet to create a bunch of flashcards to help study for the CRA
exam. Quizlet is really easy to use and the nice thing is that you can
share the cards and form "classes" to study with others. If you go to
http://quizlet.com/    and then type my username "tdb308"  in the search
box where it says "Find something to study"  it will bring up all the
sets I created. These were made with whatever I could find to try and
cover the areas of the Knowledge Base. If you create your own Quizlet
account, you can then copy all of my cards (there are several
categories) and arrange them or alter them however you want to fit your
study needs without having to do much typing. I found this site VERY
helpful, user friendly, and as a bonus....free!
Regards,
Troy

--
Troy Boni
Contract and Grant Specialist
Office of Research & Sponsored Programs
Lehigh University
(610)758-2985

======================================================================
 Instructions on how to use the RESADM-L Mailing List, including
 subscription information and a web-searchable archive, are available
 via our web site at http://www.healthresearch.org (click on the
 "LISTSERV" link in the upper right corner)

 A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help
======================================================================