NSF's policy on no cost share Rauschenberger, Kendra (20 Jul 2012 09:15 EST)
Re: NSF's policy on no cost share Scott Niles (20 Jul 2012 10:05 EST)
Re: NSF's policy on no cost share Farnsworth, Franci (20 Jul 2012 10:58 EST)
Re: NSF's policy on no cost share Raluca Iordache (24 Jul 2012 14:56 EST)

Re: NSF's policy on no cost share Raluca Iordache 24 Jul 2012 14:56 EST

Hi Kendra,

NSF allows inclusion of uncommitted effort in the proposal. The
uncommitted personnel contribution should be described in the
Equipment, Facilities and Other resources statement. The inclusion
should be descriptive in nature and should not contain any
quantifiable information.

In this statement the PI is encouraged to include the resources
available to the project, physical or personnel.

Thanks,

Raluca