USAID agreements uploaded to FSRS Brodlie, Debra (22 Jun 2012 09:53 EST)
Re: USAID agreements uploaded to FSRS Michael Mohatt (22 Jun 2012 10:17 EST)
Re: USAID agreements uploaded to FSRS sbutel (22 Jun 2012 11:08 EST)
Re: USAID agreements uploaded to FSRS Brodlie, Debra (22 Jun 2012 11:55 EST)

Re: USAID agreements uploaded to FSRS sbutel 22 Jun 2012 11:08 EST

Debra,

We have had this issue with National Park Service for an Agreement which
required a FFATA reporting by 1/31/12. The Agency to this day does not
have the appropriate software to do their part, they say. We documented
our attempts in case of audit.

Best,
Sylvie

Sylvie Butel
Sponsored Projects Administration
University of Vermont and State Agricultural College
217 Waterman Building
Burlington, VT 05405-0160
P. (802) 656-1324

On 6/22/2012 10:53 AM, Brodlie, Debra wrote:
> Johns Hopkins is having trouble uploading information on FFATA subs
> under  USAID awards because USAID fails to upload its awards into the
> FSRS data base. Has anyone else come across this issue with USAID?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Debra
>
> */Debra Brodlie, JD/*
>
> */Senior Contracts Associate/*
>
> */Johns Hopkins University/*
>
> */Bloomberg School of Public Health/*
>
> */Office of Research Administration/*
>
> */615 N. Wolfe Street, W1600/*
>
> */Baltimore, Md. 21205/*
>
> */443-287-4771/*
>
> */fax: 410-955-0258/*
>
> */xxxxxx@jhsph.edu_/*

> link in the upper right corner)
>
> A link directly to helpful tips: http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help
 "LISTSERV" link in the upper right corner)

 A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help