Re: Consultant Fees Gregory K. Schmidt 09 Jun 2012 10:14 EST

I hear you.  Then you run into silly consultant caps on fed awards.  SAMHSA has $500 a day (up from $450).  $62.50 an hour is third rate.  So you end up playing games;  instead of T&E, it's FP, and instead of 5 days work, it's 10 days plus expenses.

Silly