Re: Consultant Fees Gregory K. Schmidt (08 Jun 2012 19:54 EST)
Re: Consultant Fees J. Michael Slocum (08 Jun 2012 21:08 EST)

Re: Consultant Fees Gregory K. Schmidt 08 Jun 2012 19:54 EST

A consultant fee is no different than salaries in concept.  A consultant provides intellectual services specialized such that your institution would not normally retain on full time payroll.  Ask him if his paycheck is profit to him.