Re: two subawards to the same organization under a single prime award? Gregory K. Schmidt 06 Mar 2012 20:26 EST

I do this often when I have a first sub with an anticipated SOW and budget, then have a need for totally different work.  Example, a funded project to provide transition support to persons with mental health.  The state comes up with a plan.  My org normally provides the consultants.

The past 2 years the fed hasn't given us no cost extentions.  Not knowing when a state will need advise, it was decided to give the funds to the states so they could pay for it when they needed it.

Different SOW, different budget, different sub.