Re: two subawards to the same organization under a single prime award? Elise Mills (06 Mar 2012 17:54 EST)

Re: two subawards to the same organization under a single prime award? Elise Mills 06 Mar 2012 17:54 EST

One more variation on reasoning for this -
NSF chose to award supplemental funding (from a non-NSF agency) on
original NSF project funding that has a cost-share requirement.

I only saw DOD agencies do this kind of thing before with each other.

Elise Mills

On 3/6/2012 6:27 AM, Laura Letbetter wrote:
> Are there ever circumstances under which your university would issue two
> separate subawards to one organization under a single prime award?
>
> Laura Letbetter
>
> Director, Proposal Development
>
> Office of Research
>
> Kennesaw State University, 1000 Chastain Road, MD 0111
>
> Kennesaw Hall, Room 3419 (deliveries), Kennesaw, GA 30144-5591
>
> Direct: 770.499.3365 | Main line: 770-423-6738 |Fax: 770-499-3620
>
> xxxxxx@kennesaw.edu |www.kennesaw.edu/ogc
>
> This email, and any attachments, is intended only for use by the
> addressee(s) named herein and may contain privileged and/or confidential
> information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you
> are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
> this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.

> link in the upper right corner)
>
> A link directly to helpful tips: http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help

Elise Mills, Research Team Lead
Engineering Research Support Organization
559 Cory Hall MC 1774
Berkeley, CA 94720-1774

Phone:  510-643-6682
Fax:  510-642-2739

 "LISTSERV" link in the upper right corner)

 A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help