Re: RESADM-L Digest - 8 Feb 2012 to 9 Feb 2012 (#2012-37) Marina Aloyets (10 Feb 2012 10:34 EST)
Re: RESADM-L Digest - 8 Feb 2012 to 9 Feb 2012 (#2012-37) Nichols, Nicole (10 Feb 2012 12:14 EST)

Re: RESADM-L Digest - 8 Feb 2012 to 9 Feb 2012 (#2012-37) Marina Aloyets 10 Feb 2012 10:34 EST

Hi, we use Acrobat XPro and do not have any problems with submitting to
grants.gov. We did remove all of the previous versions of Acrobat after
installing XPro.

Best,
Marina

On 2/10/2012 4:00 AM, RESADM-L automatic digest system wrote:

> Topics of the day:
>
>    1. Question on applying Salary limitations (NIH)
>    2. Adobe XPro (6)
>    3. Survey Tools Researchers use (3)
>    4. Open Position: Director, OSRP
>    5. Disposition of Equipment Purchased with Federal Funds
>    6. Question on Other Support (12)
>    7. FW: SF424 Other Support Guidelines
>    8. Grants.gov errors--unintelligible (6)
>    9. Grants.gov errors--unintelligible (UNCLASSIFIED) (2)
>   10. Note about list spam...
>   11. Kent State and NEH Workshop 2/27/12
>   12. USA-Canada collaborative funding opportunities for biomedical researchers?
>   13. NIH abstracts

> Date:    Thu, 9 Feb 2012 08:10:51 -0600
> From:    "Cotten,Melinda T"<xxxxxx@MDANDERSON.ORG>
> Subject: Re: Question on applying Salary limitations (NIH)
>
> My interpretation is that the initial issue date is the date at the very top of page one for each budget period, regardless of type (type 1, 2, 5) or year.  If you have a revised NGA issued after 12/23/11 for a previously awarded budget period, then the new (reduced) cap will not apply until the next budget period.
>

> Sincerely,
> Melinda Cotten
> Executive Director
> Office of Sponsored Programs
> M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
>
> View Our Website<http://www.mdanderson.org/education-and-research/departments-programs-and-labs/departments-and-divisions/office-of-sponsored-programs/index.html>
>
> This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this email message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and destroy/delete all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.

Marina Aloyets
Pre-Award Officer
Office of Research&  Sponsored Programs
Montclair State University