Hi Lou Pellegrino (06 Feb 2012 15:53 EST)
Re: Hi Ericka Norton (06 Feb 2012 16:14 EST)
Re: Hi Mike McCallister (06 Feb 2012 17:07 EST)
Re: Hi Nadler, Elsa (06 Feb 2012 17:29 EST)
Re: Hi Donahue, Sherie (LLU) (06 Feb 2012 17:51 EST)
Re: Hi Chris Thompson (06 Feb 2012 18:00 EST)
Re: Hi Chris Thompson (06 Feb 2012 18:06 EST)

Re: Hi Ericka Norton 06 Feb 2012 16:14 EST

If I'm to get advertisements off this list serve then I'm out.

Erika Norton-Urie
Director, Special Funds
Finance Office
Continuum Health Partners
555 West 57th Street, 5-17
New York, NY  10019
212-523-5140 Tel.
212-523-7994 Fax
-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org] On Behalf Of Lou Pellegrino
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 3:53 PM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Hi

wow this is amazing you should look into it http://www.career2journal.net/breaking/?finance=72067

 "LISTSERV" link in the upper right corner)

 A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help
This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from printing,
copying, forwarding, saving, or otherwise using or relying upon them in
any manner.  Please notify the sender immediately if you have received
this message by mistake and delete it from your system.