Re: a thought for the day Cappellucci, James E. (20 Jan 2012 15:32 EST)
Re: a thought for the day Erdman, Susan L (20 Jan 2012 16:57 EST)

Re: a thought for the day Erdman, Susan L 20 Jan 2012 16:57 EST

Paul, I think, unfortunately for all the sugar fans out there,
Twinkies'(r) company is going bankrupt, so they may have met their
apocalypse.

Happy Weekend

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List
[mailto:xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org] On Behalf Of Cappellucci,
James E.
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 3:32 PM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] a thought for the day

Here's mine: GO PATRIOTS!!!!

________________________________

From: Research Administration List on behalf of Kingsbury, Paul R
Sent: Fri 1/20/2012 3:10 PM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] a thought for the day

"Federal reporting requirements, like cockroaches and Twinkies(r), will
survive
any apocalypse."

Dr. Paul Kingsbury

Director of Sponsored Programs

University of South Dakota

xxxxxx@usd.edu

605-677-7224

information and a web-searchable archive, are available via our web site
at
http://www.healthresearch.org <http://www.healthresearch.org/>  (click
on the
"LISTSERV" link in the upper right corner)

A link directly to helpful tips: http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom
it is
e-mail
HelpLine at
http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you
in error
but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
properly
dispose of the e-mail.