F&A rates on IMLS grants OBrien, Maryellen (11 Jan 2012 15:55 EST)
Re: F&A rates on IMLS grants Lori Johnson (11 Jan 2012 17:00 EST)
Re: F&A rates on IMLS grants Barbara H. Gray (11 Jan 2012 17:30 EST)
Re: F&A rates on IMLS grants Michael Kusiak (11 Jan 2012 18:05 EST)
Re: F&A rates on IMLS grants Settle, Sherrie E (17 Jan 2012 11:27 EST)
Re: F&A rates on IMLS grants OBrien, Maryellen (17 Jan 2012 16:43 EST)

Re: F&A rates on IMLS grants Lori Johnson 11 Jan 2012 17:00 EST

Hello Maryellen,
 We had an award from IMLS last year and we used our federally
negotiated rate with no restrictions.
Lori

On 1/11/12, OBrien, Maryellen <xxxxxx@ecu.edu> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm wondering if any of you have submitted and been awarded a grant from
> IMLS using your federal F&A rate?  I'm being given information that IMLS
> program officer has stated that they won't pay more than 15% MTDC, but the
> announcement specifically asks that the federal rate agreement be included
> with the application.  The primary focus of the program was training of
> librarians.  Just wondering what your experiences are.
> Thanks in advance.
> Maryellen
>
> [cid:8E8B0557-6A63-4020-9C2D-7A127C6B18C9]
>
> RAMSeS Login – http://ecu.myresearchonline.org/ramses
> RAMSeS Help – http://www.ecu.edu/osp/ipfhelp.cfm
> OSP Forms – http://www.ecu.edu/osp/proposal-dev.cfm

>  "LISTSERV" link in the upper right corner)
>
>  A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help

Lori Johnson
Director, Sponsored Proj Accounting
Idaho State University