NASA Application and Grants.gov Joelina Peck (22 Dec 2011 16:11 EST)
Re: NASA Application and Grants.gov Gloria Greene (23 Dec 2011 13:59 EST)
Re: NASA Application and Grants.gov Wood, Roger (23 Dec 2011 18:28 EST)

Re: NASA Application and Grants.gov Wood, Roger 23 Dec 2011 18:28 EST

At recent FDP meetings, representatives of NASA have engaged in substantive discussion regarding submissions via Grants.gov. They indicated that program officers and reviewers were unable to discern between proposals submitted by the two methods. They were fully supportive of institutions that had S2S systems and wanted to leverage those for NASA submissions.

There remain, however, many program officers at NASA who still guide folks to use NSPIRES over Grants.gov. Old ideas can be hard to unlearn!

Thanks,
Roger
__________
Roger Wood
Sr. Product Manager
InfoEd Global

v   +1  518. 713. 4200   ext  150

f    +1  518. 713. 4201
e   xxxxxx@infoedglobal.com
From: Research Administration List [xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org] On Behalf Of Gloria Greene [xxxxxx@UAH.EDU]
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 1:59 PM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] NASA Application and Grants.gov

Do not use Grants.gov – NSPIRES is the best way to go for NASA grant applications.

Gloria Greene, MA, CRA
Director
UAHuntsville, Office of Sponsored Programs
SRA-Alabama Chapter, Vice President-Elect
301 Sparkman Drive, VBRH E26
Huntsville, AL  35899
Voice: (256) 824-2657
Fax: (256) 824-6677
Email: xxxxxx@uah.edu<mailto:xxxxxx@uah.edu>

"The person who knows 'how' will always have a job. The person who knows 'why' will always be his boss."   -- Diane Ravitch

Please do not print this email unless necessary.
Take Charge, Go GREEN!