Re: RESADM-L Digest - 21 Dec 2011 to 22 Dec 2011 - Special issue (#2011-306) Kingsbury, Paul R 22 Dec 2011 15:33 EST

Good grief--I had no idea there was so much demand for a resource like this.  I've sent the current draft to everyone who requested one.  If I missed anyone, or if anyone else would like a copy, please mail me ***OFF LIST***

The suggestion for a crowdsource-able version is excellent, also.  GoogleDocs or even a wiki would seem relatively straightforward.

Paul

From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org]<mailto:[mailto:xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org]> On Behalf Of Kingsbury, Paul R
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 12:48 PM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org<mailto:xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org>
Subject: [RESADM-L] office procedure manual

Some time ago I posted a query to the list about a comprehensive procedure manual for sponsor programs.  My thanks to everyone who responded with suggestions of resources to draw upon-I'm sorry I can't thank you by name, mostly because I've forgotten who you are.

While I am still working on tidying up some of the loose ends, I thought I'd provide the table of contents to the procedures manual I've put together over the last month.  Any suggestions for additions are warmly accepted.

 "LISTSERV" link in the upper right corner)

 A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help