Public Access Policy - Gray zone of "Directly" Funded Burchell valldejuli (21 Oct 2011 10:44 EST)
Re: Public Access Policy - Gray zone of "Directly" Funded Sven Davisson (21 Oct 2011 11:35 EST)
Re: Public Access Policy - Gray zone of "Directly" Funded Schmitt, Andrea L (24 Oct 2011 12:51 EST)

Re: Public Access Policy - Gray zone of "Directly" Funded Sven Davisson 21 Oct 2011 11:35 EST

For those publications that do not present research results such as review
articles, we add a note with the citation saying PMCID not applicable and
explain why.

Sven

Sven Davisson, CRA
Associate Director, Sponsored Programs

The Jackson Laboratory
600 Main Street, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
V: 207-288-6772   F: 207-288-6053

Leading the search for tomorrow's cures.