taxation for travel expenses on grants Martha Taylor (09 Sep 2011 09:34 EST)
Re: taxation for travel expenses on grants Jeffrey Ritchie (12 Sep 2011 08:52 EST)
Re: taxation for travel expenses on grants Mike McCallister (12 Sep 2011 09:05 EST)
Re: taxation for travel expenses on grants Jeffrey Ritchie (12 Sep 2011 09:25 EST)
Re: taxation for travel expenses on grants Mike McCallister (12 Sep 2011 10:34 EST)
Re: taxation for travel expenses on grants Allan Joseph Medwick (12 Sep 2011 09:20 EST)
Re: taxation for travel expenses on grants Jeffrey Ritchie (12 Sep 2011 09:34 EST)
Re: taxation for travel expenses on grants Mike McCallister (12 Sep 2011 10:36 EST)

Re: taxation for travel expenses on grants Allan Joseph Medwick 12 Sep 2011 09:20 EST

When I was a graduate student at Penn, they had us complete a
statement of business connection that allowed for travel expenses for
conferences to be reimbursed. You can see the form here:
http://www.finance.upenn.edu/forms/Penn-Student_Agreement.pdf. I am
not sure if it will solve your problem, but it might be worth looking
into.

Allan