RFI for grants management system Laura Letbetter (16 Aug 2011 12:20 EST)
Re: RFI for grants management system Stastny, Chris (16 Aug 2011 12:24 EST)

Re: RFI for grants management system Stastny, Chris 16 Aug 2011 12:24 EST

Letitia,

I added a category for Clinical Research

Thanks,
Chris

Christopher M. Stastny
Program Administrator

UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
675 Hoes Lane West
Room R-109
Piscataway, NJ 08854-8021

P: 732.235.4338