mini-grants for trainees on NIH grant Kris Wolff (04 Aug 2011 13:42 EST)
Re: mini-grants for trainees on NIH grant Forster, Marjorie (04 Aug 2011 14:19 EST)
Re: mini-grants for trainees on NIH grant Kris Wolff (04 Aug 2011 15:36 EST)
Re: mini-grants for trainees on NIH grant Margarita M Cardona (04 Aug 2011 16:11 EST)
Research Administrators: Government organizations Talwar, Gaurav (15 Aug 2011 19:53 EST)
Re: Research Administrators: Government organizations Good, Deborah (17 Aug 2011 16:18 EST)
Re: Research Administrators: Government organizations Kim Padgett (17 Aug 2011 17:27 EST)

Re: mini-grants for trainees on NIH grant Margarita M Cardona 04 Aug 2011 16:11 EST

Kris,
I would find it very hard for a sub institution to accept a cap on the IDC rate if the prime was not subject to it too. I think you would only be able to enforce no recovery if your own institution had forfeited IDC on the prime award.
Magui

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org] On Behalf Of Kris Wolff
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 4:37 PM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] mini-grants for trainees on NIH grant

That actually is the cap on this grant - it is a training grant.  It isn't
going to be that much money so maybe I will try to convince the PI that she
should just allow the institutions to recoup that small amount.  It will be
the easiest way to do it.

Kris Wolff
Manager, Office of Sponsored Programs
718-817-4086