Question about allowable cost Christine Hempowicz (01 Aug 2011 10:57 EST)
Re: Question about allowable cost Mike McCallister (01 Aug 2011 11:01 EST)
Re: Question about allowable cost Ivona Jukic (01 Aug 2011 11:07 EST)
Re: Question about allowable cost Mike McCallister (01 Aug 2011 11:11 EST)
Re: Question about allowable cost Pam Miller (01 Aug 2011 11:18 EST)
Re: Question about allowable cost Mike McCallister (01 Aug 2011 11:21 EST)
Re: Question about allowable cost Sharon Smith (01 Aug 2011 11:27 EST)
Re: Question about allowable cost Kuti Morakinyo (01 Aug 2011 11:28 EST)
Re: Question about allowable cost Mike McCallister (01 Aug 2011 11:31 EST)
Re: Question about allowable cost Sandra Nordahl (01 Aug 2011 11:41 EST)
Re: Question about allowable cost Joel Fritzler (01 Aug 2011 11:54 EST)
Re: Question about allowable cost Kuti Morakinyo (01 Aug 2011 11:41 EST)
Re: Question about allowable cost Gray, Kimberly (01 Aug 2011 11:33 EST)
Re: Question about allowable cost Jennifer Morehead (01 Aug 2011 11:41 EST)
Re: Question about allowable cost OBrien, Maryellen (01 Aug 2011 12:53 EST)
Re: Question about allowable cost Sharon Smith (01 Aug 2011 12:59 EST)
Re: Question about allowable cost Savona D. Holmes (02 Aug 2011 17:47 EST)
Re: Question about allowable cost Tom Eagan (03 Aug 2011 09:43 EST)
Re: Question about allowable cost Morgan, Kelly (03 Aug 2011 10:35 EST)
Re: Question about allowable cost Charles Hathaway (03 Aug 2011 10:59 EST)

Re: Question about allowable cost Mike McCallister 01 Aug 2011 11:01 EST

I've seen this TRIO scam run several times, had an audit and that auditor said NO and we fired the director (who had been doing other interesting things.  Even if it's OK, what' the educational benefit?  How does it help a first generation SES person succeed in college?  They aren't at summer camp.

It's a stupid idea.

Spanky