covering student costs Meredith, Sarah (Shelley) (12 Jul 2011 11:02 EST)
Policies Limiting External Consultants Angela Sgroi (12 Jul 2011 13:01 EST)
Online Representations and Certifications Application? Scott Niles (12 Jul 2011 13:34 EST)
Re: Policies Limiting External Consultants Meredith Tabor (12 Jul 2011 13:57 EST)
Correction: Policies Limiting External EVALUATORS Angela Sgroi (12 Jul 2011 13:45 EST)
Re: Correction: Policies Limiting External EVALUATORS Dolores Rice (13 Jul 2011 13:56 EST)

Re: Correction: Policies Limiting External EVALUATORS Dolores Rice 13 Jul 2011 13:56 EST
We have the same sort of person on our campus. We recently had to get
someone else as an external evaluator on a proposal when the Dept. of Ed
deemed this person to be "internal" not external after a conversation
with her. This was because the evaluator was on our payroll almost
full-time due to her assistance on so many different projects.

Dolores