How to Refer a New Person to the List? Johnson, Landy (Director of Grant Development) (24 Jun 2011 10:09 EST)
Re: How to Refer a New Person to the List? Charles Hathaway (24 Jun 2011 12:12 EST)
Re: Unsubscribe Goodloe, Antwanette E. (24 Jun 2011 13:38 EST)
Re: How to Refer a New Person to the List? Mike L. Varney (28 Jun 2011 10:40 EST)

Re: How to Refer a New Person to the List? Charles Hathaway 24 Jun 2011 12:12 EST

Did you tell her about the "Me too" rule?  The wide range of sensibilities concerning political comments? And how stupid jokes and verbalized mid-life crises are only permitted during the weeks of decreasing daylight in December, after noon on Fridays, and anytime Grants.gov starts acting like HAL 9000?

CH

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org] On Behalf Of Johnson, Landy (Director of Grant Development)
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 11:09 AM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] How to Refer a New Person to the List?

I'm mentoring another research administrator and want to introduce her to this list.  I saved my original subscription acknowledgement, and it describes lots of commands, including how to get off of the list, but not how to subscribe to the list!  I don't want to give this person incorrect info.  Is the procedure to send "SUBSCRIBE" to xxxxxx@lists.heathresearch.org?  I think I'm certain that we don't use "HRI" any more.  Please help!

Thanks,
Landy

-------------------------------------
Landy C. Johnson, MPA, Ph.D.
Director of Grant Development and
Coordinator of Undergraduate Research
Athletic Team Mentor, Men's Lacrosse
Assumption College
500 Salisbury St.
Worcester, MA  01609-1296
508-767-7666
xxxxxx@assumption.edu
www.assumption.edu

 "LISTSERV" link in the upper right corner)

 A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help