Trouble E-mailing NSF Johnson, Landy (Director of Grant Development) (23 Jun 2011 12:49 EST)
Re: Trouble E-mailing NSF Wilma Ennenga (23 Jun 2011 14:12 EST)

Trouble E-mailing NSF Johnson, Landy (Director of Grant Development) 23 Jun 2011 12:49 EST

For several days I've been trying to e-mail someone at NSF.  I get a "delivery delayed, will keep trying" notice, and then eventually I get "delivery failed."  I assumed the problem was with the particular person, so I tried e-mailing someone else and asking her to pass the message along, but then ran into the same loop with the second person.  Is NSF just having general computer problems?

Landy

-------------------------------------
Landy C. Johnson, MPA, Ph.D.
Director of Grant Development and
Coordinator of Undergraduate Research
Athletic Team Mentor, Men's Lacrosse
Assumption College
500 Salisbury St.
Worcester, MA  01609-1296
508-767-7666
xxxxxx@assumption.edu
www.assumption.edu

-----Original Message-----

------------------------------

Date:    Wed, 22 Jun 2011 15:35:12 -0400
From:    "Koogler, Steven C" <xxxxxx@ERAU.EDU>
Subject: Re: NSF

Teri,

I have been in and out of NSF Fastlane and the NSF site most of the day
with no issues.

Steve

Steven C. Koogler, MBA

Grant Analyst, Post Award

600 S. Clyde Morris Blvd

Daytona Beach, FL 32114

T 386.226.6451

F 386.226.4912

xxxxxx@erau.edu <mailto:xxxxxx@erau.edu>

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit. (It is absurd
that a man should rule others, who cannot rule himself.) - Latin Proverb

Date:    Wed, 22 Jun 2011 15:40:07 -0400
From:    Terri Hall <xxxxxx@ND.EDU>

Teri,
I was just able to login to both NSF and FastLane without any trouble.
Terri

Terri Hall
Director
Electronic Research Administration
University of Notre Dame
xxxxxx@nd.edu
574.631.7378
"Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for fewer problems,
wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom."
- Earl Shoaf, American entrepreneur

xxxxxx@siue.edu<mailto:xxxxxx@siue.edu>

Date:    Wed, 22 Jun 2011 19:43:17 +0000
From:    "Hansen, Arlene" <xxxxxx@UNCO.EDU>

I couldn't get to it all day yesterday. Just tried again, and the site still won't open for me.

Date:    Wed, 22 Jun 2011 13:42:53 -0600
From:    Linda Georgiev <xxxxxx@BOISESTATE.EDU>

Hi, Teri

Boise State has had ongoing and intermittent access issues - you're
welcome to call me to discuss it.

Linda Georgiev
208-426-1427

Date:    Wed, 22 Jun 2011 14:47:02 -0500
From:    Teri Gulledge <xxxxxx@SIUE.EDU>

Thanks everyone!  It appears to be an internal issue apparently!

 <mailto:xxxxxx@siue.edu> xxxxxx@siue.edu