Re: Cost Share: In-Kind vs. cash Gregory K. Schmidt (25 May 2011 20:19 EST)
Re: Cost Share: In-Kind vs. cash Diana L Dubinsky (26 May 2011 06:14 EST)

Re: Cost Share: In-Kind vs. cash Gregory K. Schmidt 25 May 2011 20:19 EST

Oh, eye burns!

In-kind are noncash contributions like donated time, loaned equipment, etc, up to market value.  If Bill Gates donates time cleaning test tubes, you cannot claim his hourly rate of $5 Mil an hour as in-kind.  Only the going market rate for bottle washers.