Windows 7 Lawrence Waxler (19 May 2011 13:44 EST)
Re: Windows 7 Carril, Matthew (19 May 2011 13:46 EST)
Re: Windows 7 Wright, Kristie (19 May 2011 13:50 EST)
Re: Windows 7 Dimmitt, Robert (19 May 2011 13:57 EST)
Re: Windows 7 Wright, Kristie (19 May 2011 14:02 EST)
Re: Windows 7 Donahue, Sherie (LLU) (19 May 2011 14:22 EST)
Re: Windows 7 Mike L. Varney (20 May 2011 06:54 EST)
Re: Windows 7 Schreiber, Hollie (19 May 2011 14:06 EST)
Pre-employment background investigations Andrea Buford (19 May 2011 14:14 EST)
Re: Pre-employment background investigations Scott Niles (19 May 2011 14:19 EST)
Re: Pre-employment background investigations Elizabeth Cline (19 May 2011 14:55 EST)
Re: Pre-employment background investigations Jason K McCrory (19 May 2011 15:09 EST)
Re: Pre-employment background investigations Rasmussen, Joseph (19 May 2011 18:14 EST)
Re: Windows 7 Corey Burger (19 May 2011 14:44 EST)

Re: Windows 7 Corey Burger 19 May 2011 14:44 EST

Almost all of the computers in our offices have Windows 7 on them.  I think like others have mentioned that is a standard answer for G.g helpdesk.  It really does not make sense coming from a minor computer back ground that the operating system would cause the problem.  G.g forms are an Adobe platform.  I think the bigger concern would be the browser that the submitter is using to submit, and the version of Adobe that is being used.  I do know there have been some recent updates to Firefox browser that some functions will not work with G.g, and Google Chrome seems to have some compatibility issues. I would start there and not be as concerned with the OS.

Thanks,

S. Corey Burger
Sponsored Programs Administrator
Utah State University