NIH Submission outcomes -- anyone miss the deadline Bob Beattie (10 Feb 2011 16:39 EST)
Re: NIH Submission outcomes -- anyone miss the deadline Cappellucci, James E. (10 Feb 2011 17:27 EST)
Re: NIH Submission outcomes -- anyone miss the deadline Lawrence Koepfle (10 Feb 2011 17:31 EST)
Re: NIH Submission outcomes -- anyone miss the deadline Jean Remmer (10 Feb 2011 17:35 EST)
Re: NIH Submission outcomes -- anyone miss the deadline Tom Drinane (11 Feb 2011 12:14 EST)
Re: NIH Submission outcomes -- anyone miss the deadline Jean Remmer (11 Feb 2011 14:01 EST)
Re: NIH Submission outcomes -- anyone miss the deadline Peter J Newman (11 Feb 2011 14:40 EST)
Re: NIH Submission outcomes -- anyone miss the deadline Nancy Lewis (10 Feb 2011 23:12 EST)
Re: NIH Submission outcomes -- anyone miss the deadline Bonnie Kwit (11 Feb 2011 08:11 EST)
Re: NIH Submission outcomes -- anyone miss the deadline Terri Maxwell (11 Feb 2011 11:51 EST)
Re: NIH Submission outcomes -- anyone miss the deadline Kevin McKoskey (11 Feb 2011 16:27 EST)
Re: NIH Submission outcomes -- anyone miss the deadline Vicki Davis (14 Feb 2011 12:08 EST)
Re: NIH Submission outcomes -- anyone miss the deadline Suzan G Lund (11 Feb 2011 15:13 EST)
CRTP- T32 questions Holly Boykin (10 Feb 2011 16:20 EST)

Re: NIH Submission outcomes -- anyone miss the deadline Jean Remmer 10 Feb 2011 17:35 EST

Hi Bob, apparently the removal of the 2 day correction window didn't just apply to NIH, but NSF as well.  We got stuck trying to correct a Warning after the deadline and were informed that there could be no changes after the receipt deadline.  As a result, NSF has truncated a budget justification and reviewers won't see Vendor quotes which were inadvertently attached to a 3 page justification for an Equipment grant.  I guess we all know how that's going to turn out.

I've warned my PIs about the upcoming R21 deadlines incessantly.  We hope it won't take a missed submission for the lesson to be learned.

Jean
L. Jean Remmer
Vice President, Research Administration
Proteogenomics Research Institute for Systems Medicine
11107 Roselle Street
San Diego, CA 92121-1206
Ph. 858.450.9999 x103 * Fax 858.450.9888
xxxxxx@prism-sd.org